- Please do not carry the water tank by the handle when it is filled with water
- Do not use hot water to fill the tank
- DO NOT place the humidifier on carpet or a towel. The fan vent is located on the bottom of the water basin. The fan vent MUST NOT be obstructed.
- DO NOT place the humidifer on a wood surface or near furniture that can be damaged by too much moisture.
- To prevent excess humidity or condensation please leave the door ajar for air circulation and adjust mist intensity to the low output setting.
Have minimal space but still want all the benefits of using a humidifier & diffuser? Enter Crane’s 2-in-1 personal humidifier and aroma therapy diffuser. The detachable power cord allows users to easily add or remove water from the tank or base. Humidifiers increase moisture in the air and can be used for dry coughs, colds, nose bleeds, itchy eyes, dry scratchy throats and congestion. Crane’s 750 ml personal ultrasonic cool mist humidifier & aroma therapy diffuser provides up to 160 sq. ft. of coverage and 8-hours of increased air moisture. Use with any of your favorite essential oils for an elevated experience to help you and your family breathe easy and sleep through the night peacefully.
- AROMA DIFFUSER: This humidifier also works as a diffuser and is compatible with any brand of essential oils or Crane’s humidifier liquids. Add essential oil drops based on preference to provide soothing aroma to relax, energize, decongest, etc.
- 0.2 GALLON TANK: The 750 ml tank fits under a standard kitchen or bathroom sink & is easy to carry & travel with due to its ultra-compact size. It can easily be packed into a suitcase or backpack & fits perfectly in any hotel room or guest residence. The unit is also equipped with an optional color changing nightlight.
- 360° MIST NOZZLE: The Crane personal cool mist humidifiers & diffusers offer variable output settings & an adjustable 360° mist lid making it easy to send the mist in any direction. The mist output is perfect for rooms up to 160 square feet.
- 8 HOUR RUN TIME: The personal humidifier and diffuser runs up to 8 hours, so you don’t have to worry about running it through the night. It also is equipped with an automatic shut-off safety feature that turns the unit off when the water runs out.
- WHISPER QUIET: Crane’s personal humidifier and diffuser runs whisper quiet making it the perfect option for light sleepers, kids, & babies. This humidifier is made with clean control anti-microbial material reducing mold & bacteria growth by up to 99.96%.
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty included.
- Increase the moisture in the air for dry coughs, cold and congestion
- Runs up to 8 hours - it is a smaller machine so please note the amount of mist coming out is less than the traditional larger Crane Humidifier
- Perfect travel companion for a little relief on the go, at home, or at your office
- Can be used with Essential Oils
- Ultrasonic operation with variable humidity output regulator
- Optional nightlight and changing colours
- Runs whisper quiet however you can hear a slight water sound - like a light bubbling brook
- Auto-off function when water tank is empty, with low power consumption
- Removable water tank for easy carrying & filling
- 0.2 gallon (0.76 litre) tank
- 1 year warranty
NZ$ 13.50NZ$ 11.74 excl GST
NZ$ 99.95 eachNZ$ 89.95 eachNZ$ 78.22 excl GST
Why Should I Use a Humidifier?
The real question is why shouldn't you? Humidifiers increase moisture in the air that can otherwise be removed by other external factors such as air conditioners and heaters. Having the right balance of moisture in the air can be used for coughs, dry tickly throats, congestion and colds.
Is This Suitable for Babies and Toddlers?
Yes, this unit is designed for use with your baby or toddler. The cool mist technology makes it safe to have in the home, unlike hot steam vaporisers which can be a burns hazard.
Humidifier or Vaporiser?
Humidifier is the name in the US for what is usually called a Vaporiser (sometimes spelled as vapouriser or vapourizer) in NZ and Australia. It is important to note that Crane Adorable, Drop and Travel Humidifer/Vaporisers are Cool Mist Ultrasonic Vaporisers, not to be confused with warm mist or steam vaporisers. We use the terms Humidifier and Vaporiser interchangeably when referring to Crane products.
Which is Better: Warm Mist or Cool Mist?
The major difference is that a Warm Mist Humidifier is heating the water to produce steam vapour. Cool Mist Humidifiers use an Ultrasonic Nebulizer that vibrates at a very high frequency to produce an extra fine water mist. When it comes to humidifying a room, there is not much of a difference between the two types - both are equally effective. However, paediatricians and parents alike recommend Cool Mist Humidifiers for babies and children because there is no heating element, which could be a safety risk for a child. Cool Mist Humidifiers can also save money on energy costs.
Can I use Essential Oils with my Crane Ultrasonic Humidifier and Diffuser?
Yes. Unlike traditional Crane Humidifiers, this new model with 'diffuser' function has a water tank which is resistant to oil damage.
A Humidifier Is a Common Baby Registry Item. Why Does My Baby Need One?
Newborns are Obligate Nasal Breathers, meaning that they can only breathe in through their nose for the first 4-6 months of their lives. Their nostrils are so small that even the tiniest clog can make everything from feeding to sleeping difficult and frustrating. Perhaps more importantly, the American Academy of Paediatrics advises against using over-the-counter cold medication for children under the age of 6. A whisper quiet, Crane Humidifier increases moisture in the air for easier breathing.
What is the Best Way to Clean my Humidifier?
It's simple. Regular cleaning will keep your humidifier running smoother, longer. We highly recommend emptying the water tank and basin after each use and disinfecting them at least once a week with water and a few capfuls of white vinegar. Please check the manual for further instructions.
Do I need a Filter to run my Humidifier?
Nope. We're all about simple, clean design, so our humidifiers work perfectly without a filter. One might be necessary if you notice a fine white dust collecting near your Crane you can also switch to distilled water to lower the dust-building mineral content. Crane Demineralization Filters remove excess minerals, reducing the white dust so your air (and your home) stays clean.
This slight mist leak does not cause any safety risk near the power cord, as the humidifier works at a low voltage supplied from the external power adapter.
Yes. To reduce excessive humidity (especially in a smaller room) we always suggest to leave the door slightly ajar to increase air circulation in the room. You can also easily adjust the mist intensity to a lower output setting. If you see the mist going up and straight down, this is a key indicator that the mist setting is too high for the humidity level in the room.