The safest infant feeding bottle on the planet! Our award winning 325ml Kiki infant bottle is 100% plastic-free, environmentally progressive, and adapts to the needs of your growing child. Both the bottle and nipple collar are crafted from safe, high grade #304 stainless steel and our new Natural Vent Nipple™ (medium flow) is made from medical grade silicone... so you can be sure that you are truly using a 100% BPA-free and toxin-free feeding system.
As with all products in the Kiki line, the 11oz infant bottle adapts to and grows with your child via its patent pending lid and neck design which is compatible with nipples and spouts from a variety of manufacturers. When your little one moves away from nipples and needs a sippy cup, just swap out the nipple and your 11oz Kiki becomes a stainless steel sippy bottle! Includes our unique silicone travel cap.
More About This Bottle
Kiki stainless steel bottles are the safe and environmentally conscious choice for your baby. Unlike every other infant bottle on the market, the Kiki infant bottle is 100% plastic free, is compatible with a wide range of nipples and spouts, and is dishwasher safe! As with all of our products Kiki is backed by an unprecedented lifetime warranty. Join the legion of happy Kiki users... your baby will thank you!
- Crafted from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 stainless steel
- No plastic components!
- BPA-free and will not leach toxins like plastic bottles and rings
- Internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or other beverage a snap. Each ounce is marked and can be seen by glancing inside the bottle.
- Wide neck medium flow Pura Natural Vent Nipple™ crafted from 100% medical grade silicone (patents pending)
- Compatible with wide neck nipples from Pura, ThinkBaby™, BornFree™, and Dr. Brown's™
- This bottle is designed to grow with your child; it easily converts into a sippy bottle by simply changing the nipple out for a sip spout
- Silicone travel cap included
- Lifetime warranty on stainless components
- It is recommended that Coloured bottles be hand washed only or be washed with a sleeve to protect paint. Choose the Natural Colour if you wish to use in sterilisers and very hot cycles in the dishwasher. More information on the care and use of this item in the FAQ's.