Pura Kiki® 150ml INFANT Stainless Bottle - Slow Teat
We are away from business until April.
If you like our products, please check back after Easter.
Thank you for visiting our website.
The 150ml bottle combined with our new silicone sealing disks are also great for older kids as they can be used for snacks and variety of drinks... and they fit into almost any lunchbox!
More About This Bottle
As with all Kiki bottles, the 5oz Kiki can be used with nipples or sip spouts from a variety of manufacturers so you can be sure that junior won't have any problems if you are switching from another bottle. Volume graduations that can be seen from the interior to help you monitor how much liquid your baby is consuming and of course the shiny and colourful design is always a hit with the babies! Kiki stainless steel bottles are the safe and environmentally conscious choice for your baby. Unlike every other infant bottle on the market, the Kiki infant bottle is 100% plastic free, is compatible with a wide range of nipples and spouts, and is dishwasher safe! As with all of our products Kiki is backed by an unprecedented lifetime warranty. Join the legion of happy Kiki users... your baby will thank you!
- Crafted from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 stainless steel
- No plastic components!
- BPA-free and will not leach toxins like plastic bottles and rings
- Internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or other beverage a snap. Each ounce is marked and can be seen by glancing inside the bottle.
- Wide neck medium flow Pura Natural Vent Nipple™ crafted from 100% medical grade silicone (patents pending)
- Compatible with wide neck nipples from Pura, ThinkBaby™, BornFree™, and Dr. Brown's™
- This bottle is designed to grow with your child; it easily converts into a sippy bottle by simply changing the nipple out for a sip spout
- Lifetime warranty on stainless components
- It is recommended that Coloured bottles be hand washed only or be washed with a sleeve to protect paint. Choose the Natural Colour if you wish to use in sterilisers and very hot cycles in the dishwasher.